Time is of the essence. Don’t waste a single minute or dollar more struggling to write the right words. Whether you need help with a one-time project or a writer “in virtual residence” to handle ongoing communications, I can help you with your toughest communications assignments.
Contact me today at email@example.com. I will respond to your message within 24 hours.
A few facts about retaining Mary Crotty’s services as a professional writer:
- Office Hours: 8 am to 4 pm EST, Monday through Friday and by appointment outside of those hours.
- Prior to a Quote: A brief information gathering session via phone or email is required in order to assess the scope of the writing request and provide a quote.
- Quotes: All assignments are quoted at an hourly rate, which is based on the scope of the project and the complexity of the topic.
- Minimum Job Assignment: I will accept jobs of almost any size down to a minimum of 3 hours.
- Payment: A 50% deposit is required in order to secure the start date indicated in the quote. The remainder is due when the project is completed.
- Scheduling: Assignments are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis with scheduling typically one to two weeks out from the date of the quote, depending on jobs already in my queue.
- Priority Scheduling: Priority job requests, those needed within 24 to 48 hours from initial contact, will be considered if my schedule permits. However, such requests will be quoted at a priority hourly rate and for first time clients full payment is due upfront.